Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Draft → Snap → Midpoint|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft ToggleGrid|
This method snaps to the midpoint of lines or edges of elements.
Snapping the second point of a line to the midpoint of an edge of a rectangle
- Make sure and are turned on.
- Choose a Draft tool to draw a shape.
- Move the cursor over a line segment or edge of another object to select the midpoint.
- The edge will be highlighted in yellow, and a small white circle will indicate the midpoint of the edge to which your point will be attached.
- Click to attach your new point.