Rysunek Roboczy: Warstwa
|Utilities → Layer|
|Introduced in version|
The Draft Layer command creates a Draft Layer. A layer is a special kind of group with a number of visual properties. These properties, and any changes to them, are propagated to the objects placed inside the layer. The layers themselves are put in another special group: the Draft LayerContainer.
This command has replaced the Draft VisGroup command in FreeCAD version 0.19.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the button.
- Select the Utilities → Layer option from the menu.
- If the layer container already exists: right-click it in the Tree view and select the Add new layer option from context menu.
- If it does not exist the layer container is created first.
- A layer is created and put in the layer container.
- Optionally change the properties of the layer.
- Optionally put objects in the layer by drag and dropping them on the layer in the Tree view. Objects can also be put in a layer by editing the DANEGroup property of the layer.
- Optionally activate the layer.
Opcje kontenera warstw
For a Draft LayerContainer these additional options are available in the Tree view context menu:
- The base label of a layer is its DANELabel stripped of trailing digits and spaces. All layers with the same base label are merged into a single layer with the DANELabel set to that base label. This does not work in FreeCAD version 0.19.
For a Draft Layer these additional options are available in the Tree view context menu:
- Activate this layer: activates the selected layer.
- Select layer contents: selects the objects inside the selected layer.
- A new layer can also be created with the Draft AutoGroup command.
- The BIM Workbench offers a complete layer manager tool which will eventually be included in the Draft Workbench.
See also: Property editor.
A Draft Layer object is derived from an App FeaturePython object and inherits all its properties. It also has the following additional properties:
- DANEGroup (
LinkList): specifies the objects that are inside the layer.
The properties in this section are applied to objects that are put inside the layer. And any changes to these properties are propagated to them. For two properties, WIDOKLine Color and WIDOKShape Color, this behavior is optional.
- WIDOKDraw Style (
Enumeration): specifies the draw style of the layer:
- WIDOKLine Color (
Color): specifies the line color of the layer.
- WIDOKLine Width (
Float): specifies the line width of the layer.
- WIDOKOverride Line Color Children (
Bool): specifies if changes to the WIDOKLine Color of the layer are propagated to the objects inside the layer.
- WIDOKOverride Shape Color Children (
Bool): specifies if changes to the WIDOKShape Color of the layer are propagated to the objects inside the layer.
- WIDOKShape Color (
Color): specifies the shape color of the layer.
- WIDOKTransparency (
Percent): specifies the transparency of the layer.
- WIDOKLine Print Color (
Color): specifies the line print color of the layer.
- WIDOKUse Print Color (
Bool): specifies if the WIDOKLine Print Color of the layer is used when a TechDraw DraftView is created from the objects inside the layer.
To create a Draft Layer use the
make_layer method of the Draft module. To add objects to, or remove objects from, a layer change its
import FreeCAD as App import Draft doc = App.newDocument() layer = Draft.make_layer(line_color=(1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0), shape_color=(1.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0)) polygon1 = Draft.make_polygon(5, radius=1000) polygon2 = Draft.make_polygon(3, radius=500) polygon3 = Draft.make_polygon(6, radius=220) layer.Group = [polygon1, polygon2, polygon3] doc.recompute()