|Draft → Snap → Endpoint|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft ToggleSnap|
This method snaps to the endpoints of lines or edges of elements.
Snapping the second point of a line to the endpoint of an edge of a rectangle
- Make sure and are turned on.
- Choose a Draft tool to draw a shape.
- Move the cursor over a line segment or edge of another object to select one of the endpoints.
- The edge will be highlighted in yellow, and a small white circle will indicate the vertex to which your point will be attached.
- Click to attach your new point.
The cursor will select the closest endpoint to it. Move the cursor to a different location on the object if you wish to select a different endpoint.