Kısıtlama kullanmak için çizim yaparken SHIFT tuşuna basın.
However, when these parameters need to be precise, it is possible to enter the exact Draft Coordinates in the dialog for the tool.
Another way of selecting more precise points is by constraining the movement of the pointer to a particular X, Y, or Z direction.
Horizontal and vertical constraints
Perpendicular lines that were created by constraining the position of the points orthogonally
Hold the Shift key while drawing to force the next point to be constrained horizontally (X direction) or vertically (Y direction) in relation to the last point entered. The horizontal or vertical orientation depends on the position of the pointer when you press Shift; if you are more east or west from the last point, it will be horizontal; if you are more north or south, it will be vertical. To change the orientation, just release Shift, move the pointer to a new location, and hold Shift again.
Some tools like Draft Offset and Draft Trimex use constraining differently. They do not constrain vertically or horizontally but use a different method more adapted to the particular tool, for example, constraining the operation to a certain line segment.
While constraining the movement of the pointer, the Taskview panel will lock the coordinate values that are not being modified. For example, if using a horizontal constraint, only the X value changes, while the Y and Z values remain at their original relative or absolute coordinates, depending on whether relative mode is active or not.
Taskview when using a horizontal constraint while holding the Shift key
X, Y, Z constraints
Press one of the X, Y or Z keys after a point to constrain the next point on the specified X, Y, or Z direction. Press the same key again to release the constraint.
Pressing X or Y is equivalent to holding Shift and constraining horizontally or vertically, respectively.
Taskview when using a vertical constraint after pressing the Y key
- Temeller: Koordinat, Kısıtlama, Yakalama (Yakın, Extension, Paralel, Izgara, Endpoint, Midpoint, Perpendicular, Angle, Center, Ortho, Intersection, Special, Dimensions, Working plane)
- Çizim: Çizgi, Tel, Çember, Yay, Elips, Çokgen, Dikdörtgen, Metin, Boyut, BSpline, Nokta, Şekil dizesi, Yüz kaplama, Bezier eğrisi, Etiket
- Değiştirme: Move, Rotate, Offset, Trimex, Upgrade, Downgrade, Scale, Edit, Wire to BSpline, Add point, Delete point, Shape 2D View, Draft to Sketch, Array, Path Array, Point Array, Clone, Drawing, Mirror, Stretch
- Araçlar: Set working plane, Finish line, Close line, Undo line, Toggle construction mode, Toggle continue mode, Apply style, Toggle display mode, Add to group, Select group contents, Toggle snap, Toggle grid, Show snap bar, Heal, Flip Dimension, VisGroup, Slope, AutoGroup, Set Working Plane Proxy, Add to Construction group
- Ek: Preferences, Import-Export Preferences (DXF/DWG, SVG, OCA, DAT); Draft API
- Kurulum: Linux, Windows, Mac; Başlamak
- Temeller: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Tezgahlar: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, TechDraw, Surface workbench, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting