|Расположение в меню|
|Черчение → B-сплайн|
|Представлено в версии|
Инструмент BSpline создает кривую B-Spline из нескольких точек текущей work plane. Он берет linewidth and color , предварительно установленный на вкладке «Задачи». Инструмент BSpline ведет себя точно так же, как инструмент Draft Wire.
The BSpline tool behaves like thetool, except that each of its segments is curved instead of being a straight line. Use to convert one to the other.
The BSpline tool specifies the exact points through which the curve will go; on the other hand thetool uses control points to define the direction of the curve. To create exact circular or elliptical curves, use and .
- Press the button, or press then keys
- Click a first point on the 3D view, or type a coordinate and press the button.
- Click additional points on the 3D view, or type a coordinate and press the button.
- Press or the button to complete the edition.
The spline can be edited by double clicking on the element in the tree view, or by pressing thebutton. Then you can move the points to a new position, or click or and then click on the wire to add or remove points.
- Press or the button to finish the spline, leaving it open.
- Press or the button to close the spline, that is, a curve will be added from the last point to the first one to form a face. At least three points are required to form a face.
- Press or the button to remove the curve segments already placed, but keep editing the spline from the last point.
- Press or the button to adjust the current working plane in the orientation of the last point.
- Press , or after a point to constrain the next point on the given axis.
- To enter coordinates manually, simply enter the numbers, then press between each X, Y and Z component. You can press the button when you have the desired values to insert the point.
- Press or click the checkbox to toggle relative mode. If relative mode is on, the coordinates of the next point are relative to the last one; if not, they are absolute, taken from the origin (0,0,0).
- Press or click the checkbox to toggle continue mode. If continue mode is on, the BSpline tool will restart after you finish the spline, allowing you to draw another one without pressing the tool button again.
- Press DataMake Face
true); if not, the closed spline will not make a face (DataMake Face
false). or click the checkbox to toggle filled mode. If filled mode is on, a closed spline will create a filled face (
- Note: the spline should not be filled if it intersects itself, as it won't create a proper face. If the spline is filled but no shape is visible, manually set DataMake Face to
falseto see the spline.
- Hold snapping your point to the nearest snap location, independently of the distance. while drawing to force
- Hold constrain your next point horizontally or vertically in relation to the last one. while drawing to
- Press + or press the button to undo the last point.
- Press or the button to abort the current command; curve segments already placed will remain.
A BSpline object shares most properties from a Draft Wire, however, most properties only make sense for a Wire.
- DataClosed: specifies if the spline is closed or not. If the spline is initially open, this value is
false; setting it to
truewill draw a curve segment to close the spline. If the spline is initially closed, this value is
true; setting it to
falsewill remove the last curve segment, and make the spline open.
- DataMake Face: specifies if the spline makes a face or not. If it is
truea face is created, otherwise only the perimeter is considered part of the object. This property only works if DataClosed is
- Note: do not set DataMake Face to
trueif the spline intersects itself, as it won't create a proper face.
- DataParameterization: affects the shape of the BSpline.
- ViewArrow Size: specifies the size of the symbol displayed at the end of the spline.
- ViewArrow Type: specifies the type of symbol displayed at the end of the spline, which can be "Dot", "Circle", "Arrow", or "Tick".
- ViewEnd Arrow: specifies whether to show a symbol at the last point of the spline, so it can be used as an annotation line.
- ViewPattern: specifies a Draft Pattern with which to fill the face of a closed spline. This property only works if DataMake Face is
true, and if ViewDisplay Mode is "Flat Lines".
- ViewPattern Size: specifies the size of the Draft Pattern.
BSpline = make_bspline(pointslist, closed=False, placement=None, face=None, support=None) BSpline = make_bspline(Part.Wire, closed=False, placement=None, face=None, support=None)
- Creates a
BSplineobject from the given list of points,
- Each point in the list is defined by its
FreeCAD.Vector, with units in millimeters.
- Alternatively, the input can be a
Part.Wire, from which points are extracted.
- Each point in the list is defined by its
True, or if the first and last points are identical, the wire is closed.
- If a
placementis given, it is used; otherwise the shape is created at the origin.
True, and the spline is closed, the spline will make a face, that is, it will appear filled.
import FreeCAD as App import Draft doc = App.newDocument() p1 = App.Vector(0, 0, 0) p2 = App.Vector(1000, 1000, 0) p3 = App.Vector(2000, 0, 0) spline1 = Draft.make_bspline([p1, p2, p3], closed=False) spline2 = Draft.make_bspline([p1, 2*p3, 1.3*p2], closed=False) spline3 = Draft.make_bspline([1.3*p3, p1, -1.7*p2], closed=False) doc.recompute()
Draft.make_bspline has been created for the newer version 0.19, and is not backward compatible.
Draft.makeBSpline works on both version 0.18 and 0.19.