Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Draft → Arc 3 points|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Arc, Draft Circle, Draft Ellipse|
- 按下 按钮，或先按 键再按 键。
- 在3D视图中点击第一个点，或输入一个 坐标并按下 按钮。
- Press , or after one point to constrain the following point on the given axis.
- To enter coordinates manually, simply enter the numbers, then press
between each X, Y and Z component.
- You can press the button when you have entered the desired values to insert the point.
(0, 0, 0).
or click the checkbox to toggle relative mode. If relative mode is on, the coordinates of the following point are relative to the previous one; if not, they are absolute, taken from the origin
- Hold constrain your next point horizontally or vertically in relation to the previous one. while drawing to
- Press or the button to abort the current command.
arc = make_arc_3points(points, placement=None, face=False, support=None, map_mode="Deactivated", primitive=False)
- Creates an
arcobject from the given
- If a
placementis given, the center of the circular arc will be moved to this place. See Placement for more information.
True, the arc will make a face, that is, it will appear filled.
supportis given, it is a
LinkSubList, that is, a list indicating an object, and a subelement of that object. This is used so that the object appears referenced to this support.
- For example,
map_modeis given, it is a string defining a type of mapping, for example,
map_mode='ThreePointsPlane', etc. See Part Attachment for more information.
True, the arc created will be a simple Part Feature, not a complex Draft object.
import FreeCAD as App import draftobjects.arc_3points as arc3 doc = App.newDocument() points = [App.Vector(0, 0, 0), App.Vector(5, 10, 0), App.Vector(10, 0, 0)] arc = arc3.make_arc_3points(points) doc.recompute()