Draft Arc 3Points/ru
Draft Arc 3Points
|Draft Arc 3Points|
|Расположение в меню|
|Draft → Arc 3 points|
|Представлено в версии|
|Draft Arc, Draft Circle, Draft Ellipse|
The Draft Arc 3Points command creates a circular arc in the current working plane from three points that define its circumference. The center and radius are calculated from these points.
A Draft Arc is in fact a Draft Circle with a ДанныеFirst Angle that is not the same as its ДанныеLast Angle.
Arc defined by three points on its circumference
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the button.
- Select the Drafting → Arc tools → Arc by 3 points option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: introduced in version 0.20 then .
- The Arc by 3 points task panel opens. See Options for more information.
- Pick the first point in the 3D view, or type coordinates and press the button.
- Pick the second point in the 3D view, or type coordinates and press the button.
- Pick the third point in the 3D view, or type coordinates and press the button.
The single character keyboard shortcuts available in the task panel can be changed. See Draft Preferences. The shortcuts mentioned here are the default shortcuts.
- To manually enter coordinates enter the X, Y and Z component, and press 3D view before entering coordinates. after each. Or you can press the button when you have the desired values. It is advisable to move the pointer out of the
- Press or click the Relative checkbox to toggle relative mode. If relative mode is on, coordinates are relative to the last point, if available, else they are relative to the coordinate system origin.
- Press working plane coordinate system. introduced in version 0.20 or click the Global checkbox to toggle global mode. If global mode is on, coordinates are relative to the global coordinate system, else they are relative to the
- Press introduced in version 0.20 or click the Continue checkbox to toggle continue mode. If continue mode is on, the command will restart after finishing, allowing you to continue creating arcs.
- Press Draft snapping on or off. to switch
- Press or the button to abort the command.
- A Draft Arc can be edited with the Draft Edit command.
- To change the number of decimals used for the input of coordinates: Edit → Preferences... → General → Units → Units settings → Number of decimals.
- If the Edit → Preferences... → Draft → General settings → Draft tools options → Use Part Primitives when available option is checked, the command will create a non-editable Part Feature instead of a Draft Circle.
See Draft Circle.
To create a Draft Arc by 3 points use the
make_arc_3points method of the Draft module:
arc = make_arc_3points(points, placement=None, face=False, support=None, map_mode="Deactivated", primitive=False)
- Creates an
arcobject from the given
- If a
placementis given, the center of the circular arc will be moved to this place. See Placement for more information.
True, the arc will make a face, that is, it will appear filled.
supportis given, it is a
LinkSubList, that is, a list indicating an object and a subelement of that object. This is used so that the object appears referenced to this support.
- For example:
map_modeis given, it is a string defining a type of mapping, for example:
map_mode='ThreePointsPlane', etc. See Part EditAttachment for more information.
True, the arc created will be a simple Part Feature, not a complex Draft object.
import FreeCAD as App import Draft doc = App.newDocument() points = [App.Vector(0, 0, 0), App.Vector(5, 10, 0), App.Vector(10, 0, 0)] arc = Draft.make_arc_3points(points) doc.recompute()