|Draft → Snap → Angle|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft ToggleSnap|
This method snaps to the points of circles and arcs at specific increments of 30° and 45° on the arc; this includes 0°, 60°, 90°, 180°, 210°, 270°, and other integer multiples.
Snapping the second point of a line to the circle, at the 45° angle on the arc; small circles indicate all possible snapping locations
- Make sure and are turned on.
- Choose a Draft tool to draw a shape.
- Move the cursor over a circle or arc object.
- The circle or arc will be highlighted in yellow, and a small white circle will indicate the point on the arc to which your new point will be attached; this point will make an angle with the horizontal of 30° or 45°, or a multiple of those.
- Move the cursor to a different position on the circle to choose a different attachment point.
- Click to attach your new point.