Trenutna stabilna verzija FreeCAD-a
The first 0.18 release of FreeCAD (16093) was published on 2019-03-12. The latest bug fix release 0.18.4 (16146) was published on 2019-10-26. To find out what's new, see the release notes.
You will find SHA256 checksums to verify the integrity of your download on the 0.18.4 release page.
Mac OS X 64-bit
Upute za Windows korisnike
- 32-Bit installer (x86) podržava slijedeće Windows verzije: 7/8/10.
- 64-Bit installer (x64) podržava slijedeće Windows verzije: 7/8/10.
Notes for Mac OS X users
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan is the minimum supported version.
Notes for GNU/Linux users
Most distributions carry FreeCAD in their official repositories, however, if the distribution doesn't follow a rolling release model the version they provide might be outdated. Instead you can download the AppImage above, mark it as executable and launch it without installation.
Please see the Install on Linux page for more installation options, including daily packages for Ubuntu and derivatives.
FreeCAD's development is active.
- For Linux users, check out the development AppImage.
- For MacOS and Windows development builds and development source code, see the FreeCAD/releases page.
- To compile the latest source code, see compiling.
Additional modules and macros
FreeCAD zajednica pruža mnogo dodatnih modula i makronaredbi. Od 0.17 mogu se lako instalirati iz sustava FreeCAD pomoću Uređivač Dodataka.