Środowisko pracy Krzywe
The Curves workbench is an External workbench that is python based with a collection of tools for NURBS curves and surfaces. This workbench is developed with FreeCAD Master and OCC 7.4. Note: Some tools may not work with earlier versions.
Download the Curves workbench via the Addon Manager Tools → Addon Manager
- Developer: @Chris_G
- Github: https://github.com/tomate44/CurvesWB
- Discussion: https://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22675
- YouTube tutorial using curves workbench: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVdbvxmJ3Mo
- Dailymotion tutorial, tide bottle, demoing curves workbench: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6bo9a6
- Curves Line: Create a parametric line between two vertices.
- Curves EditableSpline: Create a freehand B-Spline curve.
- Curves ExtendCurve: Extends the selected edge.
- Curves JoinCurve: Joins the selected edges into BSpline Curves.
- Curves SplitCurve: Splits the selected edge.
- Curves Discretize: Discretize an edge or a wire.
- Curves Interpolate: Interpolate points with a BSpline curve.
- Curves ParametricComb: Creates a parametric Comb plot on selected edges.
- Curves ZebraTool: Zebra texture for surface inspection.
- Curves ParametricSolid: Make a parametric solid from selected faces.
- Curves IsoCurve: Create an IsoCurve from a face.
- Curves SketchOnSurface: Map a sketch on to a surface.
- Curves ProfileSupport: Creates a support plane for sketches.
- Curves PasteSVG: Pastes the SVG content of the clipboard.
- Curves PipeshellProfile: Creates a Profile object for PipeShell.
- Curves Pipeshell: Creates a Pipeshell sweep object.
- Curves GordonSurface: Creates a surface that skins a network of curves.
- Curves SegmentSurface: Segment a surface on isocurves.
- Curves ToConsole: Moves objects to the console.
- Curves CompressionSpring: Creates a compression spring.
- Curves ReflectLines: Creates the reflect lines on a shape, according to a view direction.
- Curves MultiLoft: Loft profile objects made of multiple faces in parallel.