Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Surfaces → Pipeshell|
|Introduced in version|
- Switch to the Curves workbench (install from Addon Manager is necessary, if not previously installed)
- Select the edge that builds the sweep path in the 3D view
- Select one or more required profiles in the Tree view
- To invoke the command, do one of the following:
- Press the Creates a Pipeshell sweep object button in the tool bar
- Use the Surfaces → Pipeshell
- Change the
Pipeshellparameter to the required conditions
- DataPlacement: Placement is the location and orientation of an object in space.
- DataLabel: User name of the object in the Tree view.
- DataMode: Default is Frenet. Mode is used to select the sweeping algorithm. Choices: Frenet, DiscreteTrihedron, FixedTrihetron, Binormal, ShapeSupport, AuxiliarySpine.
- DataOutput: Default is Surface. Output determines the shape of the object. Choices: Surface, Sections, Lofted Sections.
- DataProfile: List of the used profiles.
- DataEqui Curvi:
- DataMax Degree:
- DataMax Segments:
- DataSolid: Default is False
- DataTol3d: Default is 0.00.
- DataTol Ang: Default is 0.00.
- DataTol Bound: Default is 0.00.
- Pipeshell needs a wire object (as the sweep path), and at least one Pipeshell Profile.
- The two tools Pipeshell and Pipeshell Profile work together as an "Advanced" Sweep tool.