|Curves → Comb plot|
|Introduced in version|
The Curves ParametricComb can help to visualize the regularity or smoothness of a curve as well as the continuity between two curves. Note: A comb is only for visualization.
Above: shows the before (left) and after (right) application of the ParametricComb AKA Comb plot tool
- Switch to the Curves workbench (install from Addon Manager is necessary, if not previously installed)
- Select an object in the tree view (sketch, wire...) or one or several edges in the 3D view (use key)
- To invoke the command, do one of the following:
- A comb is created, showing the curvature of the selection.
- This tool functions as a visual aid.