Krzywe: Edytowalna krzywa złożona
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Curves → Freehand BSpline|
|Introduced in version|
- Switch to the Curves workbench (install from Addon Manager is necessary, if not previously installed)
- To invoke the command, do one of the following:
During the command a special edit mode is active and there are several actions and behaviors that can be controlled by keys and mouse clicks.
- To move a vertex or guide line (guide lines are the straight lines between vertexes) press and hold down the left mouse button on it, and move the mouse.
- The key selects or deselects all vertexes and guide lines.
- The key will add a vertex to the segment belonging to the selected guide line. The new vertex will be selected.
- The key sets or un-sets tangent mode for the selected vertexes or guide lines (relative to the view direction).
- The key aligns selected objects.
- The key can be used to snap a vertex to a vertex belonging to another B-spline. With a vertex of the B-spline being edited selected, hold down the key and add the target vertex to the selection, then hit the key. The vertexes are snapped together.
- To unsnap vertexes, select the snapped vertex pair and again hit the key. The vertex of the B-spline being edited remains selected and can now be moved.
- The key sets or un-sets the linear interpolation.
- The , or keys can be used to constrain the movement of the object being dragged. While dragging, hit the desired axis key. Hit the same key again to disable the constraint.
- The key finishes the command and exits edit mode.