Jump to navigation Jump to search
Curved Shapes è un ambiente esterno di FreeCAD che crea forme 3D da curve 2D.
Si consiglia di installarlo tramite Addon Manager che si trova sotto il menu Strumenti → Addon Manager.
Note: for manual installation see Manual installation
- CurvedArray: Creates an array and resizes the items in the bounds of one or more hull curves.
- CurvedSegment: Interpolates between two 2D curves. The interpolated curves can be resized in the bounds of some hullcurves.
- InterpolatedMiddle: Interpolates a 2D shape into the middle between two 2D curves. The base shapes can be connected to a shape with a sharp corner.
- SurfaceCut: Cuts a surface to get the outline curve or a face. This tool is similar to Cross-Sections in the Part workbench, but it is fully parametric and has an option to reduce the complexity of the output curve. It tries to remove overlapping edges.
- HortenHIX: A python script that creates the shape of the Horten Ho 229 (also called Horten H IX), a stealth fighter that has been build in Germany in 1944.
- FlyingWingS800: A python script that creates the shape of a flying wing RC model.
- Author: @chbergmann
- Github repo: https://github.com/chbergmann/CurvedShapesWorkbench