Currently the FreeCAD repository on GitHub will trigger a build on the below two CI systems. Between these systems pretty much all the main cross-platforms OSs are coveredː Linux, MacOSX, and Windows. CIs can also be used to run unit tests.
Tests against Linux and OSX. The config file is called .travis.yml and it lives in the top directory of FreeCAD.
To view current and past buildsː https://travis-ci.org/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/builds
Tests against Windows. The config file is called appveyor.yml and it lives in the top directory of FreeCAD. To view current and previous Appveyor buildsː https://ci.appveyor.com/project/yorikvanhavre/freecad/history
- If you add
[skip ci] or
[ci skip] to a git commit it will cancel a CI build.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot