This workbench is empty. It used to hold all commands that were implemented and considered "complete" in FreeCAD. Since then the number of commands has grown far beyond the possibility to hold them all in one workbench. The commands are now structured in the different workbenches.
See Interface Customization if you'd like to adapt FreeCAD to your own needs, like creating custom toolbars with the tools and commands that you want.
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot