A module-workbench combo that adds a CadQuery editor to FreeCAD. Please see the wiki for more detailed information on getting started.
- Author: jmwright Jeremy Wright
- Home page: https://github.com/jmwright/cadquery-freecad-module
- Source code on github: https://github.com/jmwright/cadquery-freecad-module
Requires FreeCAD 0.14 or newer
Download the latest released version, extract the archive file, and copy the CadQuery directory to FreeCAD's Mod directory on your system. The module is implemented completely in Python so it should just work the next time you start FreeCAD. Some typical Mod directory locations are as follows.
Linux Installation Instructions (From GitHub)
If you are running Ubuntu Linux, be sure to run the following line in a terminal before using this module.
sudo apt-get install python-pyside.qtnetwork
Windows Installation Instructions (From GitHub)
- C:\Program Files\FreeCAD 0.14\Mod
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeCAD 0.14\Mod
Mac Installation Instructions (From GitHub)
It's Installed, Now What?
For getting started information and troubleshooting steps, please see the wiki
Links to CadQuery WB
- Workbench Wiki: https://github.com/jmwright/cadquery-freecad-module/wiki
- FreeCAD Wiki:
- FreeCAD Forum: http://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12661
- Report bugs: Please report bugs at https://github.com/jmwright/cadquery-freecad-module/issues