|Assembly3 → Axial move part|
|Introduced in version|
The Axial move command provides a tool to move a part within an assembly context.
It consists of 3 arcs with spherical handles to rotate the part and 3 arrow handles to move the part without rotation which represent the selected object's implicit coordinate system (ICS).
- Select either a face, an edge, or a vertex of the 3D part or the whole part in the assembly tree.
- Activate the Axial move command using one of the following:
- Drag the handles to reposition the part.
- To fix the position and leave the tool use one of the following:
- The key.
- The button in the Tasks panel.