Queste icone si trovano nel percorso origine indicato.
For all icons in the source tree, see Artwork.
Files in this folder cannot be uploaded because the file extension is
In the past, the
.xpm icons were used as overlays when displaying constraints in the 3D view. Now the "pointer" SVGs are used instead.
- Modules: Arch, Complete, Draft, Drawing, Fem, Image, Inspection, Material, Mesh, MeshPart, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, ReverseEngineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test, Tux, Web.
- Unused: Assembly
- Sketcher geometries: Point, Line by 2 point, Create an arc, Arc, Arc by 3 Point, Create a circle, Circle, Circle by 3 Point, Create a conic, Ellipse by center, Ellipse by 3 points, Arc of ellipse, Arc of hyperbola, Arc of parabola, Create a B-spline, Create B-spline, Create periodic B-pline, Polyline (multiple-point line), Rectangle, Create regular polygon, Triangle, Square, Pentagon, Hexagon, Heptagon, Octagon, Create Regular Polygon, Slot, Fillet, Trimming, Extend, External Geometry, CarbonCopy, Construction Mode
- Sketcher constraints
- Geometric constraints Coincident, Point On Object, Vertical, Horizontal, Parallel, Perpendicular, Tangent, Equal Length, Symmetric, Constrain Block
- Dimensional constraints Lock, Horizontal Distance, Vertical Distance, Distance, Radius, Internal Angle, Snell's Law, Internal Alignment, Toggle reference/driving constraint,
- Sketcher tools Select solver DOFs, Close Shape, Connect Edges, Select Constraints, Select Origin, Select Vertical Axis, Select Horizontal Axis, Select Redundant Constraints, Select Conflicting Constraints, Select Elements Associated with constraints, Show/Hide internal geometry, Symmetry, Clone, Copy, Move, Rectangular Array, Delete All Geometry, Delete All Constraints