- 平面，在利用此对象绘制墙体时，您只能改变高度属性。而无法更改长度与宽度属性。如果所基于的平面是一个顶点，however, the wall will use the width property instead of height, allowing you to build walls from space-like objects or mass studies.
我们也可以对的墙体执行添加或移除操作。在执行添加操作时，将令其他对象的形状与墙体相融；移除则是从墙体中去除目标对象。利用Arch Add与Arch Remove工具即可实现墙体的增减操作。Additions and subtractions have no influence over wall parameters such as height and width, which can still be changed. Walls can also have their height automatic, if they are included into a higher-level object such as floors. The height must be kept at 0, then the wall will adopt the height specified in the parent object.
- 按下 按钮，或先后依次按下 与 键
- 在3D视图中点选第一个点，或输入一个 坐标
- 在3D视图中点选第二个点，或输入一个 坐标
- 按下 按钮，或先后依次按下 与 键
- Walls share the common properties and behaviours of all Arch Components
- The height, width and alignment of a wall can be set during drawing, via the task panel
- When snapping a wall to an existing wall, both walls will be joined into one. The way the two walls are joined depends on their properties: If they have the same width, height and alignment, and if the option "join base sketches" is enabled in the Arch preferences, the resulting wall will be one object based on a sketch made of several segments. Otherwise, the latter wall will be added to the first one as addition.
- Press , or after the first point to constrain the second point on the given axis.
- To enter coordinates manually, simply enter the numbers, then press between each X, Y and Z component.
- Press or click the checkbox to check/uncheck the Relative button. If relative mode is on, the coordinates of the second point are relative to the first one. If not, they are absolute, taken from the (0,0,0) origin point.
- Press constrain your second point horizontally or vertically in relation to the first one. while drawing to
- Press or the button to abort the current command.
- Double-clicking on the wall in the tree view after it is created allows you to enter edit mode and access and modify its additions and subtractions
- Multi-layer walls can be easily created by building several walls from the same baseline. By setting their Align property to either left or right, and specifying an Offset value, you can effectively construct several wall layers. Placing a window in such a wall layer will propagate the opening to the other wall layers based on the same baseline.
- Walls can also make use of Multi-Materials. When using a multi-material, the wall will become multi-layer, using the thicknesses specified by the multi-material. Any layer with a thickness of zero will have its thickness defined automatically by the remaining space defined by the Wall's Width value, after subtracting the other layers.
- Walls can be made to display blocks, instead of one single solid, by turning their 数据Make Blocks property on. The size and offset of blocks can be configured with different properties, and the amount of blocks is automatically calculated. introduced in version 0.18
Snapping works a bit differently with Arch walls than other Arch and Draft objects. If a wall has a baseline object, snapping will anchor to the base object, instead of the wall geometry, allowing to easily align walls by their baseline. If, however, you specifically want to snap to the wall geometry, pressingwill switch snapping to the wall object.
Second wall snapping perpendicularly to the first one
Wall objects inherit the properties of Part objects, and also have the following extra properties:
- 数据Align: The alignment of the wall on its baseline: Left, Right or Center
- 数据Base: The base object this wall is built on
- 数据Face: The index of the face from the base object to use. If the value is not set or 0, the whole object is used
- 数据Force Wire: If True, and the wall is based on a face, only the border wire of the face is used, resulting in a wall bordering the face
- 数据Length: The length of the wall (not used when the wall is based on an object)
- 数据Width: The width of the wall (not used when the wall is based on a face)
- 数据Height: The height of the wall (not used when the wall is based on a solid). If no height is given, and the wall is inside a floor object with its height defined, the wall will automatically take the value of the floor height.
- 数据Normal: An extrusion direction for the wall. If set to (0,0,0), the extrusion direction is automatic.
- 数据Offset: This specifies the distance between the wall and its baseline. Works only if the Align property is set to Right or Left.
- 数据Make Blocks: Enable this to make the wall generate blocks
- 数据Block Length: The length of each block
- 数据Block Height: The height of each block
- 数据Offset First: The horizontal offset of the first line of blocks
- 数据Offset Second: The horizontal offset of the second line of blocks
- 数据Joint: The size of the joints between each block
- 数据Count Entire: The number of entire blocks (read-only)
- 数据Count Broken: The number of broken blocks (read-only)
Wall = makeWall(baseobj=None, length=None, width=None, height=None, align="Center", face=None, name="Wall")
- Creates a
Wallobject from the given
baseobj, which can be a Draft object, a Sketch, a face, or a solid.
- If no
baseobjis given, you can provide the numerical values for the
- If given,
facecan be used to give the index of a face from the underlying object, to build this wall on, instead of using the whole object.
- If no
- It returns
Noneif the operation fails.
import FreeCAD, Draft, Arch p1 = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 0) p2 = FreeCAD.Vector(2000, 0, 0) baseline = Draft.makeLine(p1, p2) Wall1 = Arch.makeWall(baseline, length=None, width=150, height=2000) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() Wall2 = Arch.makeWall(None, length=2000, width=200, height=1000) Draft.move(Wall2, FreeCAD.Vector(0, -1000, 0)) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute()