Architektura: Płaszczyzna przekroju
|Arch → Section Plane|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Shape2DView, TechDraw ArchView|
This tool places in the current document a section plane "thing", which defines a section or view plane. The "thing" takes its placement according to the current Draft Working Plane and can be relocated and reoriented by moving and rotating it, until it describes the 2D view you want to obtain. The Section plane object will only consider a certain set of objects. Objects that are selected when you create a Section Plane will be added to that set automatically. Other objects can later be added or removed from a SectionPlane object with the Arch Add component and Arch Remove component tools, or by double-clicking the Section Plane in the tree view.
- Optionally, set the Draft Working Plane to reflect the plane where you want to place the Section Plane.
- Select objects you want to be included in your section view.
- Press the button or press then keys.
- Move/rotate the Section Plane into correct position if needed.
- Select the Section Plane if not selected already.
- Use either
Drawing DraftView,Draft Shape2DView or TechDraw ArchView to create a view.
- The Section plane object will only consider a certain set of objects, not all the objects of the document. Objects can be added or removed from a SectionPlane object by using the Arch Add and Arch Remove tools, or by double-clicking the Section Plane in the tree view, selecting objects either in the list of in the 3D scene, and pressing the add or remove buttons.
- With a section plane object selected, use the Draft Shape2DView tool to create a shape object representing the section view in the document
- Create Drawing DraftViews if you are working with the
Drawing Workbench, or TechDraw ArchView if you are using the TechDraw Workbench.
- The Section Plane can also be used to show the entire 3D view cut by an infinite plane. This is only visual, and won't affect the geometry of the objects being cut.
- DANEOnly Solids: If this is True, non-solid objects in the set will be disregarded
- WIDOKDisplay Length: The length of the section plane gizmo in the 3D view. Doesn't affect the resulting view
- WIDOKDisplay Height: The height of the section plane gizmo in the 3D view. Doesn't affect the resulting view
- WIDOKArrow Size: The size of the arrows of the section plane gizmo in the 3D view. Doesn't affect the resulting view
- WIDOKCut View: If this is
true, the whole 3D view will be cut at the location of this section plane.
- WIDOKClip view: if this is
true, it will clip the view to the display height and length of the section plane. This effectively turns the section plane into an orthographic camera, limiting the field of view. introduced in version 0.19
The Arch SectionPlane with the clip view option will behave like a camera, limiting the field of view.
- Adding manually a property named RotateSolidRender of type App::PropertyAngle to the section plane's View properties (right-click the properties view -> show all, right-click again -> add property) allows to rotate the render when using Solid mode. This is useful when a rendered view has for example both Arch and Draft elements, and the rendering of the Arch elements is rotated in relation to the Draft elements. introduced in version 0.19
Section = makeSectionPlane(objectslist=None, name="Section")
- Creates a
objectslist, which is a list of objects.
import FreeCAD, Draft, Arch p1 = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 0) p2 = FreeCAD.Vector(2000, 0, 0) baseline = Draft.makeLine(p1, p2) baseline2 = Draft.makeLine(p1, -1*p2) Wall1 = Arch.makeWall(baseline, length=None, width=150, height=2000) Wall2 = Arch.makeWall(baseline2, length=None, width=150, height=1800) Structure = Arch.makeStructure(length=1000, width=1000, height=200) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() BuildingPart = Arch.makeBuildingPart([Wall1, Wall2]) Floor = Arch.makeFloor([BuildingPart]) Building = Arch.makeBuilding([Floor, Structure]) Site = Arch.makeSite(Building) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() Section1 = Arch.makeSectionPlane([Wall1, Wall2]) Section2 = Arch.makeSectionPlane([Structure]) Section3 = Arch.makeSectionPlane([Site]) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute()