Arch Rebar BentShape
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arch Rebar BentShape
|Arch → Rebar tools → Bent-Shape Rebar|
3D/BIM → Reinforcement tools → Bent-Shape Rebar
|Introduced in version|
|Reinforcement, Arch Rebar, Arch Rebar Stirrup|
Two sets of bent reinforcement bars inside an Arch Structure
- Select any face of a previously created object.
- Then select from the rebar tools.
- A task panel will pop-out on the left side of the screen as shown below.
- Select the desired orientation.
- Populate the inputs like 'Left Cover', Right Cover, Top Cover, 'Bottom Cover', 'Front Cover', 'Bent Angle', 'Bent Factor', 'Rounding' and 'Diameter' of the rebar.
- Select the mode of distribution either 'Amount' or 'Spacing'.
- If 'Spacing' is selected, a user can also opt for custom spacing.
- is used to verify or change the face for rebar distribution.
- Click or to generate the rebars.
- Click to exit the task panel.
Taskview panel for the Arch Rebar BentShape tool
- DataOrientation: It decides the orientation of the rebar (like a bottom, top, right and left).
- DataFront Cover: The distance between rebar and selected face.
- DataLeft Cover: The distance between the left end of the rebar to the left face of the structure.
- DataRight Cover: The distance between the right end of the rebar to right face of the structure.
- DataBottom Cover: The distance between rebar from the bottom face of the structure.
- DataTop Cover: The distance between rebar from the top face of the structure.
- DataAnchor Length: It is the arm's length of bent shape rebar.
- DataBent Angle: It decides angle in bent shape rebar.
- DataAmount: The amount of rebars.
- DataSpacing: The distance between the axes of each bar.
Rebar = makeBentShapeRebar(f_cover, b_cover, l_cover, r_cover, diameter, t_cover, bentLength, bentAngle, rounding, amount_spacing_check, amount_spacing_value, orientation="Bottom", structure=None, facename=None)
- Creates a
Rebarobject from the given
structure, which is an Arch Structure, and
facename, which is a face of that structure.
- If no
facenameare given, it will take the user selected face as input.
- If no
t_coverare inner offset distances for the rebar elements with respect to the faces of the structure. They are respectively the front, bottom, left, right, and top offsets.
diameteris the diameter of the reinforcement bars inside the structure.
roundingis the parameter that determines the bending radius of the center reinforcement bars.
bentAngledefine the length of the tip of the reinforcement bars, and the bending angle from the center bars.
amount_spacing_checkif it is
Trueit will create as many reinforcement bars as given by
amount_spacing_value; if it is
Falseit will create reinforcement bars separated by the numerical value of
amount_spacing_valuespecifies the number of reinforcement bars, or the value of the separation between them, depending on
orientationspecifies the orientation of the rebar; it can be
import FreeCAD, Arch, BentShapeRebar Structure = Arch.makeStructure(length=1000, width=1000, height=100) Structure.ViewObject.Transparency = 80 FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() Rebar = BentShapeRebar.makeBentShapeRebar(50, 20, 20, 20, 8, 40, 100, 135, 2, True, 4, "Bottom", Structure, "Face4") Rebar.ViewObject.ShapeColor = (0.9, 0.0, 0.0) Rebar2 = BentShapeRebar.makeBentShapeRebar(50, 40, 20, 20, 8, 20, 100, 135, 2, True, 4, "Bottom", Structure, "Face6") Rebar2.ViewObject.ShapeColor = (0.0, 0.0, 0.9)
Edition of the rebar
You can change the properties of the rebar with the following function
editBentShapeRebar(Rebar, f_cover, b_cover, l_cover, r_cover, diameter, t_cover, bentLength, bentAngle, rounding, amount_spacing_check, amount_spacing_value, orientation, structure=None, facename=None)
Rebaris a previously created
- The other parameters are the same as required by the
facenamemay be omitted so that the rebar stays in the original structure.
import BentShapeRebar BentShapeRebar.editBentShapeRebar(Rebar, 50, 20, 20, 20, 12, 20, 100, 155, 2, True, 6, "Top") BentShapeRebar.editBentShapeRebar(Rebar2, 50, 35, 20, 20, 12, 35, 100, 155, 2, True, 6, "Top")