Architektura: Panelizacja do cięcia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arch Panel Cut
|Arch → Panel Tools → Panel Cut|
|Introduced in version|
|Arch Panel, Arch Panel Sheet, Arch Nest|
This tool creates, in the 3D document, a flat, 2D view of an Arch Panel, to be included in an Arch Panel Sheet or directly exported to DXF. The Panel Cut objects are also supported by the Path Workbench.
- Select one or more Arch Panel objects.
- Press the button, or press then keys.
- Adjust the desired properties.
- If the panel is not flat (corrugated, for example), the relief won't appear in the Panel cut. This tool is useful mainly for flat panels
- The panel cut can display a tag. This tag can be a custom line of text or can automatically show the Tag, Label or Description of its linked Panel.
- To be useful for CNC machining, the tag should be written using a sticky font, where letters are simple polylines that are easy for the machine to follow. Upon creation, the Panel Cut object will automatically use the font specified in Edit → Preferences → Draft → Texts and Dimensions → ShapeString Font
- Double-clicking on the panel cut in the tree view after it is created allows you to enter edit mode and modify the position of the tag
- When you need to layout different Panel Cuts together, Panel Cuts can display a margin, that is useful to make sure a certain space is always present between a cut and another
- DaneSource: The Arch Panel object shown by this Cut
- DaneTag Text: The text to display. Can be %tag%, %label% or %description% to display the panel tag or label
- DaneTag Size: The size of the tag text
- DaneTag Position: The position of the tag text. Keep (0,0,0) for automatic center position
- DaneTag Rotation: The rotation of the tag text
- DaneFont File: The font of the tag text
- DaneMake Face: If True, the panel is a Part Face, otherwise a Part Wire
- WidokMargin: A margin that can be displayed outside the panel cut shape
- WidokShow Margin: Turns the display of the margin on/off
View = makePanelCut(panel, name="PanelView")
- Creates a
Viewobject (2D projection) from the existing
import FreeCAD, Draft, Arch p1 = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 0) p2 = FreeCAD.Vector(500, 0, 0) p3 = FreeCAD.Vector(500, 50, 0) p4 = FreeCAD.Vector(550, 50, 0) p5 = FreeCAD.Vector(600, 0, 0) p6 = FreeCAD.Vector(1000, 0, 0) p7 = FreeCAD.Vector(1000, 400, 0) p8 = FreeCAD.Vector(600, 400, 0) p9 = FreeCAD.Vector(600, 350, 0) p10 = FreeCAD.Vector(550, 350, 0) p11 = FreeCAD.Vector(500, 400, 0) p12 = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 400, 0) Wire = Draft.makeWire([p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p6, p7, p8, p8, p9, p10, p11, p12], closed=True) Panel = Arch.makePanel(Wire, thickness=36) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() View = Arch.makePanelCut(Panel) View.ViewObject.LineWidth = 3 FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute()