Pracovní plocha Architektura poskytuje moderní BIM pracovní prostředí ve FreeCADu s možnostmi jako je podpora IFC, plně parametrizované stavební entity jako jsou zdi, strukturální prvky nebo okna a bohatá 2D dokumentace. Pracovní plocha Architektura také zahrnuje všechny nástroje Pracovní plocha kreslení.
The Arch Workbench provides a modern building information modelling (BIM) workflow to FreeCAD, with support for features like fully parametric architectural entities such as walls, beams, roofs, windows, stairs, pipes, and furniture. It supports industry foundation classes (IFC) files, and production of 2D floor plans in combination with the TechDraw Workbench.
The Arch Workbench imports all tools from the Draft Workbench, as it uses its 2D objects to build 3D parametric architectural objects. Nevertheless, Arch can also use solid shapes created with other workbenches like Part and PartDesign.
The BIM functionality of FreeCAD is now progressively split into this Arch Workbench, which holds basic architectural tools, and the BIM Workbench, which is available from the Addon Manager. This BIM Workbench adds a new interface layer on top of the Arch tools, with the aim of making the BIM workflow more intuitive and user-friendly. See FreeCAD BIM migration guide.
The developers of Draft, Arch, and BIM also collaborate with the greater OSArch community, with the ultimate goal of improving building design by using entirely free software.
Tyto nástroje slouží pro vytváření architektonických objektů.
- Překlad: Vytváří železobetonový překlad ve vybraném strukturálním prvku
- Panel tools: Allows you to build all kinds of panel-like elements.
- Panel: Creates a panel object from a selected 2D object
- Panel Cut: Creates a 2D cut view from a panel introduced in version 0.17
- Panel Sheet: Creates a 2D cut sheet including panel cuts or other 2D objects introduced in version 0.17
- Nest: Allow to nest several flat objects inside a container shape introduced in version 0.17
- Frame: Creates a frame object from a selected layout
- Fence: Creates a fence object from a selected post and path. introduced in version 0.19
- Truss: Creates a truss from a selected line of from scratch. introduced in version 0.19
- Equipment: Creates an equipment or furniture object
- Profile: Creates a parametric 2D profile. introduced in version 0.19
- Pipe tools introduced in version 0.17
- Material tools: The Material tools allows to add materials to the active document.
- Schedule: Creates different types of schedules
These are tools for modifying architectural objects.
- Cut with a line: Cut an object according to a line. introduced in version 0.19
- Cut with plane: Cut an object according to a plane.
- Add component: Adds objects to a component
- Remove component: Subtracts or removes objects from a component
- Survey: Enters or leaves surveying mode
These are additional tools to help you in specific tasks.
- Component: Creates a non-parametric Arch component
- Clone component: Produces Arch Components that are clones of selected Arch objects (not to be confused with Draft Clone)
- Split Mesh: Splits a selected mesh into separate components
- Mesh To Shape: Converts a mesh into a shape, unifying coplanar faces
- Select non-solid meshes: Selects all non-solid meshes from the current selection or from the document
- Remove Shape: Turns cubic shape-based arch object fully parametric
- Close Holes: Closes holes in a selected shape-based object
- Merge Walls: Merge two or more walls
- Check: Check if the selected objects are solids and don't contain defects
- Ifc Explorer: Browse the contents of an IFC file
- Toggle IFC Brep flag: Forces a selected object to be exported as an IfcFacetedBrep.
- 3 Views from mesh: Creates top, frontal and side views from a mesh.
- Create IFC spreadsheet...: Creates a spreadsheet to store IFC properties of an object
- Toggle Subcomponents: Shows or hides the subcomponents of an Arch object.
- Preferences: preferences for the default appearance of walls, structures, rebars, windows, stairs, panels, pipes, grids and axes.