Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Arch → Frame|
|Introduced in version|
|Arch Wall, Arch Structure|
- Create a layout object and a profile object, for example with the Draft Workbench or the Sketcher Workbench.
- Select the layout object first, then, with pressed, select the profile object.
- Press the button, or press then keys.
- Frames share the common properties and behaviours of all Arch Components
- The frame object can be placed at a certain distance from the layout object, by setting its Offset property
- The profile will be copied at the base of each edge of the layout object, then extruded along it. You can control how the profile is placed at the base of each edge with the Align and Rotation properties.
- DANEBase: The layout this frame is based on.
- DANEProfile: The profile this frame is based on.
- DANEAlign: Specifies if the profile must be rotated to have its normal axis aligned with each edge.
- DANEOffset: An optional distance between the layout object and the frame object.
- DANERotation: The rotation of the profile around its extrusion axis.
Frame = makeFrame(baseobj, profile)
- Creates a
Frameobject from the given
import Draft, Arch Line = Draft.makeLine(FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 0), FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 2000)) baseobj = Draft.makeArray(Line, FreeCAD.Vector(1000, 0, 0), FreeCAD.Vector(0, 1, 0), 6, 1) profile = Draft.makeCircle(200) Frame = Arch.makeFrame(baseobj, profile) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute()