Arch Doors are created with the Arch Window tool.
Internally, Doors and Windows are the same type of object: a base sketch extruded into solid objects, which can be subtracted from Arch Walls.
Draw the base of the inner wire touching the exterior wire and use the Arch Window tool.
All properties are described in the Arch Window tool.
Door being constructed from a Sketch
- Elements: Wall, Structure, Roof, Window, Door, Stairs, Space, Frame, Equipment; Pipe, Pipe Connector; Schedule
- Reinforcements: Rebar; Straight Rebar, UShape Rebar, LShape Rebar, Bent Shape Rebar, Stirrup Rebar, Helical Rebar
- Panels: Panel, Panel Cut, Panel Sheet, Nest
- Materials: Material, Multi-Material
- Organization: Site, Reference, Building, Floor, Building Part, Section Plane
- Axes: Axis, Axes system, Grid
- Utilities: Component, Clone component, Split Mesh, Mesh To Shape, Select non-solid meshes, Remove Shape, Close Holes, Merge Walls, Check, Ifc Explorer, Toggle IFC Brep flag, 3 Views from mesh, Create IFC spreadsheet, Toggle Subcomponents
- Additional: Preferences, Import Export Preferences (IFC, DAE, OBJ, JSON, 3DS), IfcOpenShell, IfcPlusPlus; Arch API
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot