Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Arch -> Building|
|Ярлик за умовчанням|
|Введено у версії|
|Arch Floor, Arch Site|
The Arch Building is a special type of FreeCAD group object particularly suited for representing a whole building unit. They are mostly used to organize your model, by containing floor objects.
- Optionally, select one or more objects to be included in your new building.
- Press the button, or press the then keys.
- Starting from FreeCAD version 0.18, the Building object is actually a BuildingPart with its ДаніIFC Type property set to "Building". You can convert any BuildingPart to a Building simply by changing its IFC Type.
- After creating a building, you can add more objects to it by drag and dropping them in the Tree View or by using the tool.
- You can remove objects from a building by drag and dropping them out of it the Tree View or by using the tool.
- ДаніBuilding Type: The type of this building, to choose from a list
Building = makeBuilding(objectslist=None, baseobj=None, name="Building")
- Creates a
objectslist, which is a list of objects, or
baseobj, which is a
import FreeCAD, Draft, Arch p1 = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 0) p2 = FreeCAD.Vector(2000, 0, 0) baseline = Draft.makeLine(p1, p2) baseline2 = Draft.makeLine(p1, -1*p2) Wall1 = Arch.makeWall(baseline, length=None, width=150, height=2000) Wall2 = Arch.makeWall(baseline2, length=None, width=150, height=1800) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() Building = Arch.makeBuilding([Wall1, Wall2]) Site = Arch.makeSite(Building) FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute()